Weed Control and Fertilizer Services
Weeds in your lawn and flower beds can take away from the beauty and value of your landscape. The Colorado dry climate allows weeds to take over and limit the health of the lawn and wanted plants on our properties. LawnColorado will get rid of weed competition using best practices and limiting chemical usage.
Proper Fertilization, Mowing, and watering practices work hand in hand with a correct weed control program for your lawn. LawnColorado will develop a program that works for your landscape to keep weeds at bay so you can enjoy vigorous flower beds and a thick healthy weed-free lawn.
LawnColorado’s Weed Control Program offers:
- Guaranteed weed control spraying all year long until no longer needed
- The correct fertilizer at the right times to strengthen lawn roots
- Pre-emergent in the spring to fight crabgrass and other summer weeds
- Pre-emergent in the fall to fight henbit, mallow, and other late-season annual weeds
- Insect control to prevent thinning giving lawn weeds a place to grow
- Guaranteed inspection and full communication every visit if somethings wrong you will know it
LawnColorado has been doing lawns, trees, and shrubs for 17 years in Colorado and is passionate about using the correct product at the right time to help prevent unneeded chemical solutions.
Knowing The Weeds in your Lawn and Flower Beds
Knowing when to apply weed control to the lawn is half the battle, different types of weeds are harder to control during certain times of their life cycle, and others depend on temperature. Knowing which weed control is best for that time of year, and the type of weed can be challenging as well.
Why Hire a Weed Control Company
LawnColorado uses different weed controls throughout the season to target the weeds active at that time. When you leave the decisions up to us you will not need to keep bottles of the weed control in your garage or wonder if you applied too much or too little to your lawn. Having a professional weed spraying service if done correctly will ultimately lead to using fewer weed controls year over year which should be a primary goal in any weed control program.